Lollipop for Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Lollipop for Note 3?

So most likely a few days wait or tomorrow like meow mix stated ? I've been excited about this for some time now for whatever reason
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello KiLoGRaM

Yes in a few days as a possibility.
I'm Here A Lot

To answer my own question: It works like a charm. I'm now running Bell's 5.0 and should still pick up Rogers' 5.0.2 whenever it is ready to go.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello djshag

That's good! My buddy with his Note 3 loves the new update!
I've Been Here Awhile

I dont' think Rogers has released their note 3 update yet and I believe that the mobile syrup update is inaccurate.  .  If you look at site like sammobile and samsung-updates for the new firmware, you can see all providers that announced that they have the update are there and Rogers is clearly absent.

Is there anyone that can confirm they received the rogers lollipop update.  I bet the answer is no.

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Lollipop for Note 3 ?

Did th Bell 5.0 update by following Miketyler's advice and it worked! Thanks for the advice.

@miketyler wrote:

Hey you dont have to wait for rogers if youre on the new Canadian lollipop all you have to do is go to phone and dial these exact numbers,  *#272*YOURIMEI# and change your CSC to the appropriate carrier. This will factory reset your phone. select RWC enjoy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Lollipop for Note 3 ?

Just a note, after running the the Bell CSC, had my phone plugged into PC and Kies automatically recommended the new 5.0 firmware. Downloaded it and then afterwards, switched CSC back to RWC. Sweet! Thanks for the advice.

I've Been Here Awhile

So still no roll out for Rogers? Or have people started getting it? I posted almost 2 weeks ago and was told a few days but I still haven't gotten anything.

I Plan to Stick Around

I keep running 'Check for Updates', but nothing here either.

Hopefully the fact I switched to Telus won't delay things for me.

I've Been Here Awhile

Nothing for me ...Don't want to factory reset carrier as that would involve backing things up and playlists etc etc. Want lollipop.