Lollipop for Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
604otter
I'm Here A Lot

Lollipop for Note 3?

Any idea when the update will be released?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Lollipop for Note 3?

Hello 604otter

Unfortunately Rogers hasn't announce when the Rogers Note 3 will get the 5.0 Lollipop update. You can always check out the "OS Upgrade Schedule" thread and see when they update it with any update for that specific device. Until then it's anyone guess

Keep checking the thread daily to see.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 604otter

Unfortunately Rogers hasn't announce when the Rogers Note 3 will get the 5.0 Lollipop update. You can always check out the "OS Upgrade Schedule" thread and see when they update it with any update for that specific device. Until then it's anyone guess

Keep checking the thread daily to see.

View solution in original post

604otter
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks. I was looking at that page but I'm hoping this comes soon and fixes my GPS that Kit kat broke.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 604otter

You are welcome. Hopefully indeed the update does come soon.
KiLoGRaM
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone hear/read anything regarding a possible window of release for lollipop note 3?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello KiLoGRam

Unfortunately Rogers has not said anything yet. Keep checking their "OS Upgrade Schedule" thread to see if they update they thread with information but as of right now there is nothing.
604otter
I'm Here A Lot

It's nuts.
Many countries are receiving OTA updates! Rogers behind because of bloatWare?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 604otter

While I do agree, no other Canadian carrier has released it as well.. So it could be they have a time frame to wait for OR they are just waiting for the Note 4 to get it and then release it for the Note 3.
604otter
I'm Here A Lot

I heard the hold up was due to Samsung VR software. I guess samsung wants to do a oculus rift thing....

All I really want is working GPS
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 604otter

That is something I have heard as well. It could be Samsung doing it and not Rogers. Most likely should come out soon.