Login screen refresh

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Login screen refresh

Hi, When logging in to my account "https://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=SignIn_Page", I start typing in my password, and the login screen refreshes and  I have to re-type my username and password again.  It happens in both FireFox and MS IE, it started happening a few months ago, any suggestions?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Login screen refresh

Hello, @zzzxxx

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post. Have you saved the password for MyRogers login? It could be the browsers are trying to load the saved password and failing. Have you tried clearing temporary files and cookies yet?

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm a Senior Advisor

You didn't tell Firefox (or IE) to remember your ligin and passeord? Go to Tools > Options > Security and Saved Logins and searchfor 'rogers' and delete anything saved. Then sign in again and say yes to remember password.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

I beleive my KeePass plugin for username/passwor is causing the issue in Firefox.  However, by clearing the cache and cookies, as you suggested, fixed the issue in IE, so consider this issue closed.

Thank you,

Dave