cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Rogers Advisor - legitimate salesperson?

Bordum
I've Been Around

Someone had left a flyer on my doorstep that claims they are a "Local Rogers Advisor" and have exclusive offers for Rogers internet/phone/tv services. A little research online and on the Rogers Careers' page confirmed to me that Rogers does have door-to-door salespeople, however, how can I confirm if this person legitimately works for Rogers?

Apologies in advance if I've posted in the wrong forum.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Local Rogers Advisor - legitimate salesperson?

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Bordum,

Welcome to the Community and Happy New Year Robot Happy!

With all the potential spam/phishing scams out there, I don't blame you for being wary. You can never be too safe these days.

I know we have dedicated sales reps per Regions/areas, but I'd recommend reaching out to us @CommunityHelps, via PM so we can gather the details from the flyer and verify all is legitimate. Like I said, you can't be too safe Smiley Wink.

If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, check out our blog, here!

Kind regards,

RogersCilio

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Local Rogers Advisor - legitimate salesperson?

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Bordum,

Welcome to the Community and Happy New Year Robot Happy!

With all the potential spam/phishing scams out there, I don't blame you for being wary. You can never be too safe these days.

I know we have dedicated sales reps per Regions/areas, but I'd recommend reaching out to us @CommunityHelps, via PM so we can gather the details from the flyer and verify all is legitimate. Like I said, you can't be too safe Smiley Wink.

If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, check out our blog, here!

Kind regards,

RogersCilio

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation