Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reasonable-guy
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Charletowwn online chat

First contact could not help, call was to be escalated to customer relations. Was on hold 25 minutes then disconnected.

Second contact similar situation, call was to escalated to Loyalty team on a priority basis. After being on hold for over an hour I disconnected.

Being placed on hold for another dept. actually happened 3 times. You wonder if this is how they rid of a customer they can't handle.

Where do I go next? How do I reach the President of Wireless, Brent Johnston?

RogersLaura

Hello @reasonable-guy,

I can definitely understand how your situation would be a very stressful and upsetting one. This is not the type of experience we want for any of our customers. 😔 I will definitely be forwarding this feedback along. 

With this being said, we would really love to discuss this with you in greater detail to find you a workable solution! If you get some time, please do send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can chat further. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you!

RogersLaura

reasonable-guy
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Laura,

May I assume you are a Rogers employee?  Here is what happened. Yesterday morning I went online to check out upgrading both my phone and data plan. Around 11:00 AM I spoke with a Danielle in Nova Scotia. Due to an appointment I had to end that chat before completion. My fault. Later that afternoon, online chat again, I got a Tristan, I believe in B.C. Unfortunately I again had to end that chat to prepare supper for my family. Again, I admit ending chat was my fault. That evening again online chat, this time Charlottetown, P.E.I.  This chat centre in my estimation has a major problem. Please note that each chat session I saved starts with 905-xxx-xxxx, that is my wife's phone, she is happy with phone and plan she has. I wanted to change phone 905-xxx-xxxx, and now felt I knew what I wanted from previous chat. Jaspreet offered Huawei P20 Pro 128 GB at 0$ on a two year plan, 10 GB data with unlimited Canada wide text and calling at $100.00. As a long time customer, with Rogers providing all services for between 15 and 20 years I felt I might do better. I asked to be escalated to a Customers Relations team member. That is when I was placed on hold. For 25 minutes I had no idea what was happening at Rogers end so disconnected at that point. I went right back on chat, to see what was going on, and to still try to get a deal. This time it was Oniel in Charlottetown. I was made a second offer really no better than the first. Huawei phone for $199.00 up front, and the same 10GB plan as before but at $85.00 month. Do the math, over 2 years the only saving would be $111.0 or $4.63 month. I asked for someone in the loyalty program to see if they were more receptive to a better offer. I was told the wait would be 40 - 50 minutes, however they would escalate to priority. I waited for over and hour, 9;27 t0 1032PM, at this point I again disconnected, both disgusted and annoyed. I wondered how to get a hold of Brent Johnston, President Wireless, or CEO Joe Natale of Rogers Communication. I feeling that placing customers on hold until they leave is how a problem is dealt with. Not good and makes the name Bell sound good.

**Removed Personal Info.**

RogersLaura

Hey @reasonable-guy,

Thanks for your reply. I am definitely a Rogers employee and will be happy to help out wherever possible to get your concerns resolved. 😀

As per my previous post and due to the nature of your request, I would ask that you please send us a Private Message so we may authenticate your account in order to access your personal information and assist you further. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

reasonable-guy
I'm Here A Lot

I've been on the phone with Rogers. Both my concerns and upgrade have been resolved to my total satisfaction.

RogersZia

Good evening @reasonable-guy 🙂.

I'm glad to hear my colleagues were able to assist you in an efficient manner.

Thank you for updating the Community with the outcome!

RogersZia

reasonable-guy
I'm Here A Lot

I spoke to see, things seemed so good when I last posted, however I have been let down again by Rogers.

RogersMaude

Good day @reasonable-guy,

I was disappointed to learn that you feel let down by Rogers. Has the issue been resolved?

To further assist you, we'll need more information.

What seems to have taken place between Tuesday's interaction and yesterday?

While we hope it has already been sorted, we most certainly want to help you resolve the problem you're facing, if the need may be.

Keep us posted!

RogersMaude

reasonable-guy
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Maude,

Tuesday evening I ordered a new phone and upgraded my data plan. I was advised the phone would ship the following morning and that I would get an email from UPS with tracking information.  When that did not happen I again called Rogers. I was assured the order had been approved, however what I wanted was proof from either UPS or Rogers shipper that the package was in transit. That could not be provided.

Yesterday around noon UPS showed up at my door with the phone. No prior email, no tracking information, nothing. He was just there out of blue.

Although I am happy and pleased to have the phone, rogers customer service needs to listen more closely to customers and be more flexible in dealing with them. Each call to service is unique and different and Rogers needs to move with that, and do asway with ridge protocols.

I am not mentioning names of those I dealt with.

Thanks

RogersTony

Hello @reasonable-guy,

I can completely understand your frustration with not receiving the email from UPS and the tracking information. I order things online often and it's always so much more reassuring to have that info so you can make arrangements to collect your package. 

I am glad you were able to get the device without too many issues. We appreciate your feedback on this matter and thank you for posting your concern in the Community.

RogersTony