Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allandla
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Yeah. 
This live chat experience is happening to me right now.
A billing question, that is currently going unanswered... 1.5 hours and counting. 

allandla
I've Been Here Awhile

...I waited so long that my browser session expired, and the chat window disconnected. 
Incredible. 

RogersZia

Good afternoon & welcome to the Community @allandla,

I know wait times can be quite testing. Did you know you can also reach out to us on social media via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers? Additionally you can also PM us @CommunityHelps for account related or technical inquiries. Check out this BLOG on how our private messaging system works Robot Happy.

RogersZia

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@allandla wrote:

Yeah. 
This live chat experience is happening to me right now.
A billing question, that is currently going unanswered... 1.5 hours and counting. 

Forget about live chat. Just post your concern on the Rogers Facebook page or Twitter (if you're into that) and you'll get a response.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
jimbarnard
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a question about my most recent Rogers bill. I've been trying for several days to inquire about this via Live Chat, however it doesn't seem to be working. The window appears down at the lower right of my computer screen, but a message from a Rogers agent never appears in it (nor can I enter my question in the window). It just sits there. Has anyone else noticed this recently (it's been down since at least July 4)?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jimbarnard : Please see posts 63, 64 of this thread.  These are alternate ways to contact Rogers.  I've usually had luck with Chat, but some people have not.  Another way is Share a Concern - you can request a call back.

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

Azar49
I've Been Around

I was on a chat call - holding was forever, then was transferred and more hold time -

The rep Burnham cut off the chat call - think that was so rude of this rep.

RogersMaude

Good day @Azar49,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for posting!

Long hold times can be frustrating, especially when you're trying to get assistance with regards to your account.

Our Live Chat representatives do have to follow a certain process, if there are no responses, and they eventually need to end the chat, in order to assist other customers. I understand this may have caused some inconveniences.

We do want to help you! Don't hesitate to post your concern to the right board for assistance from Community users.

If you need account-specific support, please visit www.rogers.com/contactus to know how to get in touch with one of us, or send a private message to @CommunityHelps.

RogersMaude

samrat01
I've Been Around

hlo sir/madam i have issue with my bill i can't pay because i am international student and i need some discount
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@samrat01: This is NOT live chat. Please see the following link for ways of contacting Rogers.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Live-Chat-Customer-Service-Issues/m-p/419416#M2...