Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranjitjassal26
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Live Chat Cusomer Service Issues

Hry
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Live Chat Cusomer Service Issues

@Ranjitjassal26 :  I'm not sure if you're still confused, but this is a forum, it is not live chat.  You may use the following link to get to Live Chat at the appropriate times.

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

After you have started the chat by filling in the appropriate information, you will need to wait for an agent, which may take a while during the holidays or if there is a special promotion on.

Or you can use the "Share a concern" option and have someone call you back - usually the next working day if they're not overloaded.

TerryS
I've Been Around

Re: Live Chat Customer Service Issues

I would add the following:

Waited on phone line this a.m. for 15 minutes to Corporate line, only having to hang up as got tired of listening to music;  then called Wireless Services, waited for 14 minutes and got tired of listening to phone music and hung up.  Most disconcerting.  Have been 30+ year customer and expect more from my supplier.

Jman613
I've Been Around

Just to add, I've specifically joined this forum to get someone at Rogers to answer a message, I've waited on the phone multiple times for 20+mins each time for tech support, sales, billing, anyone to answer, over the last couple of days.    I've sent a LiveChat timestamped from this morning ago with no acknowledgement.

I understand this is just post holiday season, but this is not customer service levels I expect from a company I'm give hundreds of dollars to every month.  

Thank you for your immediate attention.

javier87
I've Been Around

you're right, right now it's been 2 hours trying to connect with the chat 

Shanny12345
I've Been Around

Re: Live Chat Custoer Service Issues

Hi
RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Live Chat Custoer Service Issues

Hey @Shanny12345,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums. 

I just want to inform you that this is not live chat. It's a user to user discussion board. You can reach our live chat platform here or feel free to post your concern in the appropriate board.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

Ok21
I've Been Around

Hi I want to unlock my fone 7+
RogersShaun
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @Ok21,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums. 

I'd like to reiterate that this is not a live chat platform. The Community Forums are a user to user discussion board. You can reach our live chat platform here or feel free to post your concern on the appropriate board.

RogersShaun

Jonblaze
I've Been Around

Strongly considering canceling by cell phone service. Don't use much data at all and pay a lot. Would like a new phone and better rate. If I switch to bell I can get that. Was wondering what it would cost to cancel my account and or what rogers can offer me to stay with them.