Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Oooooo, finally through after 30 minutes. Let's see if they can help

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your reply

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nope. Can't help. System issue. Maybe in 24 hours. If not...........try again! Game centre issues would require transfer to someone else! Good Lord.

at least I know that there will be no surprises when I contact Rogers.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have upcoming moving i want to book
Highlighted

Hello @Sarv1,

Welcome to the Communtiy Robot Happy!

Congratulations on the move! Due to the nature of the transaction I would recommend you to reach out to our Moves Concierge department. A designated representative will be assigned to you who will assist you from start to end. You can reach them at 1-877-696-6839 or via live chat at http://www.rogershelp.com/moves_concierge/?mc_id=0.

Hours of Op for over the phone are:

Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. – midnight (ET)

Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – midnight (ET)

Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – midnight (ET)

Hours of Op for chat are:

Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (ET)

Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (ET)

Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (ET)

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello I was supposed to get a credit for inconsistent service for the past 3 months for 50$ last week?
Highlighted

Hello @Jason12,

Welcome to the Community Robot Happy!

It's a good idea to keep track of any potential charges or credits. We'd be happy to review your account for you. However, since Community is a public platform and your inquiry is account related, I would recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.  If you're unfamiliar with how our private messenger works, here's a How To BLOG .

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I had frozen my account bit i dunno why i got charged again for the monthly payment, that issue with rogers happens almost EVERY TIME
Highlighted

Good morning and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @DR_A_Negahban,

Consistent billing is definitely something we all appreciate as consumers. In order to further assist you I do need a little bit of background information from you. You've mentioned you had frozen your account, do you mean you had requested a seasonal suspension or a temporary suspension on your services? We do offer several different suspension offers depending on the service for a nominal fee. Were you charged the regular charges? What services do you currently have with us? Just need a little more insight into the billing inquiry to answer your questions.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I need help