Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Live Chat Customer Service Issues

@Farzana2wrote:
I want new internet package

@Farzana2 : Please see post 49 of this thread.

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Farzana2  Could you tell us what led you to approach the forum, which is a user to user, support system, which also has a private messaging system that can get moderators and staff who can support your individual issues.

Out of curiousity, what led you to say what you were looking for - were you thinking this was a chat for learning about services available, or wanting to look at your own individual accounts.

We have seen a lot of first posts, that look a lot like the introductory question that one would put in a chat, and I am wondering what is leading to it.

Bruce

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Farzana2 wrote:
I want new internet package

Then contact Rogers please. This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

I will try a different approach to her answer - so are you looking for direction on where to find it, who to contact, or did you honestly get an impression that this was a forum.  You aren't the first to appear to have thought this may be a forum, but your question may be legitimate for a forum discussion.

What do you want to know about new Internet plans, there is lots of discussion here on plans and options for previous customers.

I am unsure exactly how you want the question answered.  It can be dealt with in a forum discussion on plans, which if you search at the top, you will find things like new Internet plans, Internet plans, incentives, etc.  discussed at length.

And for us on the forum, lets see if we can get at the root cause as to why we are seeing more and more people coming thinking this is a place for chat on services - my feeling is that if you call in, we are directed here from the phone while waiting, on chat while we are waiting, and I suspect it is being misunderstood,

But then again, maybe you just want a discussion.  Your best way to get details though for your specific situation is to contact any of the Rogers contacts, and yes they will direct you here and to the web site, but you just need to be patient and wait.

Bruce

fhelizhe30
I Plan to Stick Around

Why I don’t have signal

I just talk to one of ur agent i ask him to remove my protection all of sadden he cut my service I’m very upset right now

Hello

Plsssss can u help me to back my services

I just talk to one of ur agent i ask him to remove my protection all of sadden he cut my service I’m very upset right now

Hello

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@fhelizhe30 :  This is NOT live chat - it is a peer to peer user FORUM. Please see post 49 of this thread - link below.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Live-Chat-Customer-Service-Issues/m-p/419416#M2...

karakelemen
I've Been Around

when signing in to watch live sports says invalid postal code

RogersCorey

Hi @karakelemen!

Welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. Finding out it's not working just prior to game time is deflating, please accept my apologies.

We'll have to check your account to ensure your postal code matches our records. Please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can look into this for you.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Irondan1967
I've Been Around

Hi
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Irondan1967 : This is not live chat - it is a peer to peer user FORUM where users help each other out. Please see post 49 of this thread, link below, for instructions on contacting Rogers:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Account-Support/Live-Chat-Customer-Service-Issues/m-p/419416#M2...