Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atominthebox
I've Been Here Awhile

Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Hello,

I'm going to make a suggestion right now to avoid Rogers Live Chat unless absolutely necessary. As someone who has worked and continues to work in client service, both on the phones and via chat over the years, I can safely say I have never seen such blatant ineptitude and disregard for customer care. I believe chat to be a much more convenient way to deal with my multiple accounts and services, but the amount of issues I have had just in the last year alone is staggering. This includes but is not limited to: being told misinformation (many, many times), being promised bundles & plans that I was never eligible for, having the agent walk away from the chat for 20 minutes forcing me to disconnect and more. These are not exaggerations or embellishments, and I am not "one of those" unreasonable and frivolous clients who complains about anything and everything. There is a serious, systemic issue with the client service experience over chat. Maybe it's the lack of personal interaction, or that most of the agents are contracted by third parties and are not actually Rogers employees, or a lack of real quality control to keep the agents accountable. I don't know, but it seriously needs to change.

RogersCorey

Re: Live Chat Customer Service Issues

Good afternoon @Atominthebox,

I am sorry to hear of your experience with live chat. If you have any specific concerns regarding your account that are ongoing right now, we can help. 

If you prefer online interactions to calling in, we also offer support over social media through Facebook and Twitter (@RogersHelps) where we are responsive 24/7. 

Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you. You can always reach us by PMing our inbox @CommunityHelps.

Thank you for your feedback,

RogersCorey

fhelizhe30
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi can u help me about my bills pls thanks
RogersMaude

Good day @fhelizhe30,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for your post.

I understand your need to discuss your invoice and our agents remain at your disposition for this type of request.

For immediate or Live Chat assistance, please visit www.Rogers.com/contactus.

Should you have any specific concerns you can also send a Private Message to CommunityHelps or contact us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers. 

Thanks for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

RogersMaude

dannibal
I Plan to Stick Around

.......it's been a couple hours of no response on Live Chat.

dannibal
I Plan to Stick Around

There appears to be no one home. The tech support guy told me that he could not help me further, but that The folks at Live Chat could.  If only they'd answer, maybe they could.

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dannibal what are you trying to do?

dannibal
I Plan to Stick Around

Reactivating an email deleted a few days ago. Tech could only get me so far. It is there but isn't responding. He said Live Chat had the ability to fix it.

everybody sing!

where have all the Live Chats gone,

long time waiting,

wher have all the Live Chats gone, 

long time ago,

where have all the Live Chats gone,

Gone and pushed me to move on,

when will they ever learn,

when will they ever learn.

dannibal
I Plan to Stick Around

27 minutes in my latest attempt. No answer. Helloooooooo

Oh, and a 400 bad request error on Game Centre. Was going in to check account.

i wonder whether I should try to watch something on Rogers on Demand tonight?

hahahahahahahhaha like that will work either.

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup, that will take tech support or a tech at Live Chat.  Can't help with this one, sorry 😞

Its possible that one of the mods can help?  Don't know but you can always ask.  Follow this link for @CommunityHelps.  On the right hand side is link to "Send this user a private message".  Follow that link to the message composition page.  It will already be addressed.  Add a title and fill in the details and hit send.  

When you're logged into the forum, watch for a number overlaying your avatar at the upper right hand corner.  That will indicate a forum mention or response vie message.  Follow the avatar, which is a link, down to the message inbox to check for a response.