Lagging Issue on Sony ION

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Lagging Issue on Sony ION

Hello Community:

A year ago, I had went on a three year term when I had purchased a Sony ION. Initally for about a week or two, this phone was running great and had no real issues other than some minor lagging. Slowly though, the lagging has increased and this is especially true when it comes to using LTE while on the internet. It has become very frustrating because I do not get to use all the features of this phone which include the camera which at time stops responding. This phone has been a mistake in purchasing in my opinon, and unfornutately for myself, it is quite expensive to buy out this phone at this moment. I am wondering if there is any tips on how to reduce lagging? I do reboot my phone about twice a day to keep the memory clean and I do not run any high performance apps such as games. I feel as though I have been cheated on with this phone and will have to deal with this issue until I am eligible to buy a new phone. Any help to reduce lagging is much appreciated and I would like to thank you in advance.

Gunaratnam

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Lagging Issue on Sony ION

Hello Gunaratnam

Have you tried doing a factory reset on the device? This will wipe the whole phone & bring it back to the factory state it was in when you bought it. Try that & see.

You can also delete or remove applications you do not use, clear the browser history, remove any text messages / pictures or videos that may take up a lot of memory.
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation