LTE schedule.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

LTE schedule.

When I bought my S3 last year rogers was saying that my city would have LTE (Well their version of LTE which I think would be closer to what HSPA should have been) in a short time. Bell and Telus have had it here for 6 months so far and rogers has no plans in the making to bring it here as far as anyone you can actually talk to knows. I am wondering if there is a schedule somewhere that shows just how far behind the other companies we are and whether or not LTE is even a worth while option with Rogers. 

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LTE schedule.

Hello skad

Which city and area are you in? There is no site that shows that. The sites only show which cities have LTE.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I bet you (skad) are from Winnipeg,

Sigh...

I'm Here A Lot

I am in Prince George. 

It is annoying that they are making an even faster LTE, even though their LTE isn't as fast as it should be, before bringing basic LTE or even normal speed HSPA to some of the other cities.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Skad

Basic LTE is around 20-40mbps. with LTE Maxx, i got around 50-90mbps on my S4 & Q10.

They are upgrading all the LTE's to LTE Maxx as most devices coming out will support the 2600Mhz LTE.
I'm Here A Lot

Lte is 12+mb/s up to 76mb/s as advertised when it came out. Although you will most likely get between 12 and 15 mb/s. HSPA is 6 mb/s to 42 mb/s as advertized but you will most likely get between 3 and 8 mb/s.

To be getting 20 - 40 you must be in toronto and close to a tower.