LTE network in Halifax, Nova Scotia not working correctly - Nokia Lumia 1020

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

LTE network in Halifax, Nova Scotia not working correctly - Nokia Lumia 1020

I have a Nokia Lumia 1020 with Rogers on the LTE network. Recently, every time I try to call someone my phone doesn't complete the call. It either says Call Dropped or Call Failed. Switching to 3G in my phone settings seems to resolve the problem, although this isn't a long-term solution. Also, calls aren't getting through to me. I receive a text message indicating that I missed a call, but the call never actually got through to me (and the person who called said that the call goes straight to voice mail).

This is also happening with my friend who also has a Nokia Lumia 1020 with Rogers. And it is happening to my father who has a Nokia Lumia 920 with Rogers.

Is anybody else experiencing this same issue?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LTE network in Halifax, Nova Scotia not working correctly - Nokia Lumia 1020

Hello mjmuise

LTE is just data, not voice. So turn it down to 3G most of the times.. It seems to me that the location /service can be a issue here.

Updated Solution

It is best to reach out to us as this may be a location issue or perhaps an issue with your device. Reach out to our Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter and they will be happy to review this with you.