LTE issues in Kingston?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

LTE issues in Kingston?

I am getting real spotty and terrible LTE reception in Kingston.  I work by the 401 at gareners Rd. and i constantly get 1 bar here.  If I drive down the 401 E bound i constantly get 1 bar, then full, 1 bar then full, then half etc.  I live in the middle of the city and still get max 2 bars (around Sir John A and 401).  I don't think this is normal at all.  Growing pains maybe?

Anyone seeing this?

****Edited Labels****

I'm Here A Lot

Re: LTE issues in Kingston?

i dont get any LTE at my house in the student ghetto, around campus it goes in an out, more often out and only with 1 or 2 bars when in

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: LTE issues in Kingston?

Thanks for the input.  I tested again last night.  Only place i seem to get full LTE is bottom of princess st.  Got full at the Lonestar.  I tweeted to rogers help and they indicated that not all toweres are on LTE.  I assume they started with one that only covers downtown well.  If i get a few blocks west of downtown it loose it completely.

Hope they bring on more towers soon.  **bleep** its fast though.  Did a speed test with full signal and got 44.29Mbps down. 23.71 up.