LTE in my area

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LTE in my area

My area L4H 3B8 says its cover all mostly by LTE but i get only about 2 bars in my room no where else in my house and at school which is like right beside my house i get 3 bars on the third floor, but when im walking i get nothing at all just 3G

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: LTE in my area

A coverage area.. can never be absolute unfortunately 😞

All depends on where the tower is.
If the tower is in a spot, where there is alot of buildings, hills, etc.. in the way, that the line to the tower is obcurred.. you might get it like you said when you are higher, you are more in line with it, vs lower down in the house.

I Plan to Stick Around

Still my entire area is LTE , when i go to wonderland just a few major intersections down i get LTE 3 bars in a cave.... , and 5 bars when im outside walking around outside, i think the lte coverage map should only show LTE in ur area if its 3 bars+

I Plan to Stick Around

i just did a speed test on HSPA+ i got 14MB down and 1mb up on 4 bars, and on 2 bars lte i got 6mb down and 3 up, i think thats pretty bad

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hmm.. may be something else up if your getting that on 2 bars.

I usually have 1-2 bars LTE outside of my house (inside is another story).. and can get 25+ down usually