LTE Data Plans where are they on site???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

LTE Data Plans where are they on site???

On my Data account for my Wireless Hotspot MyRogers does not show what my plan actually includes... ie

what Mb or Gb points the flexPlan increases and what the cost is.   

I did find the information elsewhere on the site after telling it I have my own hotspot, and it gave me three options... but I really think MyRogers should show exactly what my plan includes as part of the main information about my account without having to dig for ten minutes to find it... or what I think it may be.  

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: LTE Data Plans where are they on site???

Hi @Darwould1

Thank you for your feedback.

A good way to confirm what is included in your flex rate data plan is to review your most recent invoice. You can download a copy of your from MyRogers and view the details of your monthly wireless data fees. At the top right corner of that page you will see a breakdown of how your flex rate plan works, including the charges for each level, as well as the amount of data included in each level. 

I hope this helps and if you need further clarification please feel free to contact us again!

I've Been Here Awhile

When I access the bill it does not give me that information on screen. The download PDF clickable area does nothing (using Google Chrome), so I cannot see the PDF.

Hello, @Darwould1

Are you running any pop-up blockers? Have you tried a different browser?

If you are not running any pop-up blocker, then probably when you click on Download Bill, Google Chrome is downloading it but not opening. Usually, it shows at the bottom left the name of the file you've downloaded. Or you can click on Chrome Menu(3-line icon) on the top right and click on Downloads and see if the bill is listed there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

RogersMoin