LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Hello @GibMcFragger

Very nice but then again u need a Costco membership in order to do that which some don't have and need to pay $50 in order to get one lol.
GibMcFragger
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Yep! I figured that much would be obvious. 

Great deal.... For Costco members only. 😉

ANDRELABONTE
I've Been Here Awhile

The flagship store in Montreal hasn't received any G4s yet.

They said they dont know anything about the device yet, including what color they will be receiving or when they will be receiving it.

WOW, great launch.

Canadianeh
I'm Here A Lot

I happened to be in a store a few days ago and the LG rep came in.  

I overheard them say to the rogers employee that stock was in short supply and they wherent sure if all stores would get any phones.  specificially they where  discussing that the rogers guy might not get his new g4 phone at launch.  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ANDRELABONTE

Unfortunately LG short supplied all the carriers. Here at work we only have 2 for each carrier. LG sent out a memo to carriers / third party stores notified them about this. So Rogers is not at fault here.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Canadianeh

That is correct. Here at work as I explained above we only got 2 for each carrier. It seems like LG isn't making enough for didn't want to supply enough to all carriers.
GibMcFragger

I guess that means the demand has been higher than LG predicted. That's awesome for them, being (IMO) they make a better phone than Samsung, and Samsung always kills them in sales.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

The only thing I hate about LG is their update track history. Anyone can say anything but past has proved that it's not so good and many said that. They did good with the G3 but the G2 won't get Lollipop which makes LG in my eyes unreliable.

Other then that their phones are great.
GibMcFragger

I see your point. You could ask though, how well would the G2 run on lollipop? I bet it runs better on the latest version of KK. That, and lollipop is a memory leak disaster below 5.1.1

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

Ask the US and Europe. They got it for their devices. LG Canada didn't want to push it. The G2 could handle it with no issues.