LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Hello @buddy_73

Glad you got it and enjoying your new toy!! 🙂
mousetamer
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I am really impressed with Rogers. I wanted a new phone and was stuck between the G4 and the S6. I chose the G4 because it offers SD card support, has a removable battery, has less bloat, and offers a fantastic camera, just to name a few. I made up my mind on Monday June 22 at about 2 pm. I called and ordered the phone. I asked about the promotion with the free accessory kit and was assured I'd get it since the phone was just launched. I asked what the stock and shipping status was since I was leaving for a 3 day stay in Quebec City that Thursday. I really wanted the phone with its great camera for the trip. The rep told me he couldn't promise me anything since it typically takes 5 to 10 business days. Much to my surprise, the phone and the kit were delivered to me Wednesday and I used it extensively on my trip. The service provided by the rep and Rogers was simply fantastic.
The phone itself is awesome. It feels great in the hand and is light. I have a Spiegen Neo Hybrid case on it. The battery life is fantastic and so is the interface. It is fairly light on bloat as well.
The only knock against it at this time is that it suffers from the missed touch issue. This is a common problem with them, similar to the issue with the Nexus 7. I assume it is a software issue (drivers in the phone for the screen) just like with the Nexus 7. Hopefully it will be patched soon.
Anyways, I just wanted to share my thoughts about the great service by Rogers. Thanks 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mousetamer

Glad to see you got the device and you got the accessory pack! It seems like they are working hard for you guys to get them! 🙂
buddy_73
I've Been Here Awhile

Is existing busines customer eligible for  LG G4 Accessory Kit for upgrade to LG G4  via online/call centres ?

RogersMaude

Good day @buddy_73,

I have made verifications in regards to your inquiry. 

Technically speaking, existing business customers are entitled for the Accessory Kit promotion when upgrading to a LG G4 via online/call centres.

If you have a Consumer account with a Business code/discount you will be eligible for the promotion.

If you have a Corporate account or a Business account type, you will not be entitled to the Accessory kit as you do not have a Consumer account.

The kit will be sent as quantities last and it may not be available due to lack of stock. 

RogersMaude

mdmenzel
I've Been Here Awhile

It's so cool, I ordered the LG G4 replacement for a bricked phone in the wee hours of Monday morning.  Apparently, it'll be on the UPS truck on Tuesday morning.  Talk about fast service!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mdmenzel

Agreed! They are pretty fast with this service! 🙂
rtsascf
I Plan to Stick Around

After being told someone would contact me regarding not receiving the accessory pack finally got a hold of someone who says my case has been closed because promotion was while supplies last only.....but I ordered it the first day it launced? People ordering affter me are still recceiving the kit....every Rogers rep I call says something different!  Now I have gone over the 15 minutes and cant even return the phone.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rtsascf

Private message @CommunityHelps and see if they can do something for you. While I agree it's while supplies last, if u ordered it on the first day, u should be able to get it with no questions asked.
rtsascf
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup tried that worked with them and they just told me my case was closed :@  Rogers always playing hard to get might even eventually get the kit but want me to compain about it for a few days  and spend hours on the phone and webchats.