LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Hello @ngwoo,

Thank you for your inquiry! 

Is it possible that your current price plan does not meet the requirements to make you eligible for a full subsidy?!

You have to make sure that you are on a Share Everything plan, for premium smartphone, in order get the device at $199.99 plus tax with a 2-year contract renewal.

Let us know if you need help!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah, I'm currently on a Share Everything plan. For the sake of troubleshooting I also tried opting for a new plan, this also showed the $399.99 price. 

Is the $199.99 price not available in Saskatchewan?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess it's faster over chat maybe I ordered yesterday at 5:00pm still no shipping confirmation ... Called and got a tracking number over the phone but doesn't work as I'm. Sure they haven't shipped yet
Highlighted

Thank you for confirming that information @ngwoo.

The pricing is also available for Saskatchewan residents! Therefore, the issue with the pricing would be caused by either a glitch, like you mentioned above, or something regarding your particular account.

If you cannot get this sorted out, we could have a member of the @CommunityHelps team contact you via Private Message. Feel free to reach out for further assistance! Smiley Wink

Thank you for you post @rtsascf

Your parcel may be labeled at our warehouse, but has not yet been picked up by UPS/Canada Post.

This would explain why we have not yet sent you the tracking number by email.

The standard delay for delivery is 3-5 business days.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Alright, if it's not resolved in a few days I'll just contact support. I wasn't planning on upgrading right away anyway. Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ngwoo

Glad to see everything is being worked out!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got screwed got my phone but no accessory kit, I ordered 2 days ago over the phone like the promotion said and it shipped with nothing.  Spent over 2 hours on the phone trying to get the phone due to the way my account was setup, now I dont even get what was promised, dealing with Rogers is so frustrating.  Will probably have to spend another few hours on the phone again :@

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hmm... I ordered on Monday too and still haven't received a shipping notification yet, and you guys already got your phones. This has me starting to worry a bit. Really sucks that you didn't get the accessory kit too.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@rtsascf

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can understand how disappointing it would have been to discover your accessory kit was not delivered with your LG G4. 

We would be happy to help, 

I will have someone form  @CommunityHelps Reach out to your via Private message.

Thank you 

RogersAliciaG

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Wow, I got my LG G4 from Rogers and I am so excited about it. The order was placed on Thursday morning and I got it next day at lunch time.