LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Hi there @RogersAsif! I spoke with Live Chat on Saturday night and was instructed to call in to customer service to upgrade to the G4 as they were unable to do it over Live Chat. I called in on Sunday and was informed that the G4 will not be available until this Friday.

By the sound of your post though, the G4 should already be available? I'm getting a lot of mixed signals here and just want to figure out what's going on.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Shredder007 over the weekend I wasn't able to do the upgrade at all but this morning a CSR via live chat was able to place the order for me.

I also let her know that the upgrade wouldn't process properly online (G4 shows up many places on the website, but disappears once you get into the upgrade menus) and she said she would open a ticket about that.

I'd try the phone number or live cha listed in the promo details online to take advantage of the idea.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Shredder007

Ordering from Customer Service and Live Chat went live today. Initially the phone was launched on June 19th but was only available from Retail locations.

As of today it can be ordered from Customer Service.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

RogersAsif

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks a lot guys, I'm speaking with a Live Chat rep as we speak and getting the order pushed through!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Thanks for the info. I think it should be extended to ALL customers that purchase the G4 on Rogers from ANY Rogers authorized dealer. I picked up a G4 on Friday from Costco, because they had stock. I am still signing for 2 years with Rogers. I didn't hear about this deal until AFTER I had already got my G4.

Having me cancel within 15 days, just to reorder online just to get the free shwag is kind of silly, IMO. 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

I agree on that but do remember though, it could just be a offer for ones that call in and do it online. Hopefully it does get changed! 

Highlighted

Oh I know. It's a Rogers deal, not an LG deal.
I totally understand, but it would be awesome of them to extend it (if supply can support it). 🙂

I was being overdramatic. I wouldn't actually cancel/reorder.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

Hopefully we can get this offer but again it all depends on the department that deals with it!

Yeah u agree with you on it!.
Highlighted

BTW. The G4 is awesome. The camera is incredible. It blows away my previous G3....and the G3 was excellent.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx3wqogqkwc6cwi/20150621_105358.jpg?dl=0
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

I agree it is! Having the G3 it was nice but used the G4 for a couple of hours at work and it was amazing!