LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Hello @GibMcFragger

Hopefully you get it! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Thanks! It would be a pretty sweet bonus!

I also used this opportunity to come back to Rogers. I tried *cough* Bell *cough* for about 6 months, and I was getting tired of not getting any service in certain buildings (my sister in law's condo, for example. It's a complete Bell dead zone).

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

It would be! It seems like a sweet deal so why not right? 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Anything free is a sweet deal. Well, almost anything....lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

Exactly! Anything that a carrier or company gives for free, is ways a sweet deal! Haha:p
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone at all been able to upgrade to the G4 online on the Rogers site to get the promo they have posted? I keep getting an obvious website error and no one on the phone, management or otherwise, has been able to help.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sarajevo

I would highly suggest Private Message @CommunityHelps and see if they can assist you a bit more with your issue.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I picked my G4 up at a Rogers company store this morning and discovered the free battery and SD card promo on my return home. After calling sales i was referred to customer care who told me there was no way to ship the bonus separately. With respects Rogers...given that the US promo is for ALL purchasers of the G4 and we all know it...its a bit insulting that those of us who make the committment to this phone with Rogers but just dont do it just so are excluded from the offer.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Community

In regards to the Promotion from the Rogers website, It is only available to those who activate/upgrade by calling into Customer Service or via Rogers.com(also available if upgrade is done via Live Chat).

Customers will receive a free LG G4 Accessory Kit (valued at $130), which includes:

• 32GB microSD card
  • 3000mAh battery
  • Battery Charging Cradle

Customers cannot get this offer in retail locations

RogersAsif

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersAsif

Thank you for explain that to the community and our members! Hopefully this promotion can be extended to our customers which do upgrades at the store level? Just a thought :).

Again thanks for the explanation! 🙂