LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

@prenut I had over 7000 points..it's a very sweet phone...I'm not sure that Xda has a root for it yet but they will

@Meowmix you can still get official updates after rooting....believe me then you simply reroot

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sherryl12346

Again that's true but because u have done it. Others that are still sceptical over doing it won't do it due to it. I don't support rooting for personal reasons but again I have friends which do and love it but have issues doing so with some Roms and they always root.

Either way. Let's talk about the G4 lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Careful is the word if you root and always research..I've never bricked a phone yet. I've been so happy with the LG I don't change ROM I just like root access for better control of how I use my phones

I'm Here A Lot

How did you get that battery and sd card package?  I thgouth that was jsut avialable in the USA..

what site did you register on?

Lg.ca or lg.com?

can you please send mroe details?  I woul dlove to take advantage of this offer as well

I'm Here A Lot

@Canadianeh

Most carriers offer it now.

Check Rogers promo page.

I'm Here A Lot

I bought mine in store at a rogers store  ( an actual corprate store not a off name store)   and it says it is not available in store the ad says..

Now I have to call and complain..  or return my phone and wit 5 days to get it.

ARGGGGGHHHHH  Typical rogers

I'm Here A Lot

@sherryl12346 Did you get this deal through LG registration or form rogers ? Based on the rogers website it says not available in store, but clearly you bought it from another store completely.

I Plan to Stick Around

I registered my G3 with them then they sent me an email this morning saying if I bought the G4 then afterwards, which I'm about to do, register it at LG I would get the offer.

The link was from LG.com/cs-en

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sherryl12346

That's only if u had a G3 already register if i believe unless I am wrong. I know a few people that tried without the G3 registration and got declined but others with a G3 registration got accepted and got that package.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

We will find out. I registered my new G4 and my previous G3 a minute ago. 🙂