LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G4 Pre-order/order date?

I had read that because we were not getting all the back options here in Canada and that the choice was only between two, that they were going to be shipping with both.

They'll also be pretty easy to find on the web, I'm hoping, if black is not ones colour preference or if one wants more variety.

I Plan to Stick Around

I agree with that...Everything I've read or heard has indicated those numbers
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sherryl12345

As i said above to the other users post, I confirmed it comes with the leather backing and plastic backing in the box. Although this is a Bell model, its still the same for Rogers.

As they are pretty easy to find, i would rather get a official one from LG and not a third party backing lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Peter

Unfortunately those images can't be seen until the mods approve of them. What are they?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Peter

Oh yeah i seen that a couple of days ago. Pretty good. I seen all of the carriers flyer's actually at work.
I've Been Here Awhile

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&N=11+52+42...

Pricing is now posted. (as expected)

$199.99 on select 2-year plans $699.99 month-to-month

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bobcajun

Very nice!
I'm a Reliable Contributor

FYI Costco has the G4 for $197.99 with a $75 Costco card, free US long distance minutes, and a car charger. So in effect, $122.99 on a 2 year. 🙂

I'm Here A Lot

Still not sure whether I should buy this phone off contract.

If i buy it outright (assuming I pay $70/month for 2Gb data) over the course of 2 years that's around $2700, including the phone of course.

or

I buy it on a contract for $200 and pay $90/month for 2Gb data. That's about $2600.

God thinking about it now that's a ton of money and here I am wanting to save 😞 What are you guys planning to do? I was planning on switching carries but to me that's a hassle. I'm most likely to buy it outright. Just want to lower those monthly bills. I'm currently paying around $70/2Gb with my G2. 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I'm not one to give advise on that. I change phones roughly every six months (i'm a tech addict), and usually buy them outright.

With the new rules, you are paying off the remainder of the device only of you cancel/renew early, so you could go either way. Personally I'm renewing early, then I'll sell my current G3 to recoup some cash. 🙂