LG G3

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

LG G3

When will the LG G3 be getting the lolipop update???

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G3

Hello askm76

Unfortunately at this time there is no update or information on when the LG G3 will get the 5.0 Lollipop update. Keep your eye out on the " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread and when they do have that information, it will be posted on there.

View solution in original post

All Replies
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello askm76

Unfortunately at this time there is no update or information on when the LG G3 will get the 5.0 Lollipop update. Keep your eye out on the " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread and when they do have that information, it will be posted on there.

View solution in original post

I've Been Here Awhile

I want to upgrade to the lg g3 this month but I want to konw if I can pay off my flex-tab balence and then go to costco and get the g3 with rogers for a better deal. And if I can't will rogers accept a price match because BELL is offering the g3 for $0 and rogers is offering it for $99.99

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ThePilot

Rogers will accept the price match as long as it's with a carrier within Ontario or whichever region u are in and advertising it publicly.
I've Been Here Awhile

I want to upgrade to the lg g3 this month but I want to konw if I can pay off my flex-tab balence and then go to costco and get the g3 with rogers for a better deal can I do that?

I Plan to Stick Around

I believe you can show up at Costco (or any other retailers) and do the upgrade you want; then your next bill will be charged with the remaining of the tab, plus the initial cost of the handset at the new term.  To be certain, you should call Rogers to see what they say.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ThePilot

You can get Rogers to price match if the price match is for the same phone. Model. Color and GB. Also it must be advertised in public or on a carriers fliers. Cosco should be fine!
I've Been Here Awhile

I don't even see the LG G3 on the upgrade list...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello askm76

It just means they added new devices and took that one off. It doesn't mean anything. Rogers still has and sells the G3
I Plan to Stick Around

I've had my G3 since August and run a custom ROM on it.

I've tried Lollipop on it and personally, I hate lollipop. [Volume settings, I have to swipe up the screen before entering my pattern lock. Annoying]

I'm sticking with 4.4 unless I have to upgrade.