LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G3 release date?

Hello Samsvoc

Exactly patience i what we all need but some don't lol. Anyways hopefully Rogers announces something soon! I am getting the G3 :).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm enjoying my G2 but patiently awaiting real user reviews for the OnePlusOne.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello samsvoc

I thought of that device but really aren't interested in the promotion they are doing ( smash ur phone to get a OnePlusOne for it.) if u get eligible. The G3 seems really cool. Using the S5 at the moment
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That promo was stupid. The One+1 should be generally available later this summer. I'm in no big rush to get it. I'll wait and see what users have to say about it though.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samsvoc

Agreed but companies will do anything to get customers to get their product. Either way reviews will be out and we all can see which device we want.

From what i have heard the states are already getting pre orders for their G3. Rogers should start it next week hopefully.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't care for the G3.😕
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

AT&T and Sprint both are selling them now... 

should be anytime we get the pre order notice..

i did sign up with the notifications but its still a few days after it actually goes live.. 

the note 3 went for pre order and it didn't get announced for a day.. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i too was waiting for the oneplus.. but with their stupid marketing techniques and that the phone will probably not see the light of day for a few months i cannot wait...  originally i sold my note 3 and bought the nexus 5 in RED.. then was gonna pick up a oneplus with the money left over...

got impatient... sold the nexus 5 now waitin for the G3..

but might have to sell it again in OCT when the Note 4 comes out! 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

Exactly and i will let u guys know once I know its live or any information comes in.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a Nexus 4 running a custome CM ROM for the past 2+ yrs now.

I'm also eligible for a HW upgrade in Sept from Rogers.

I'm also torn between the G3 and One+.

Pro of One+ - no contract renewal, CM based ROM with all those extra features I'm use to.

Con - still waiting for more to be produced or get an invite.

With the G3, I'm *thinking* Rogers will have it released with a HW upgrade price of $199 or $249, but because it's not a Samsung device, after the 1st month the HW price will most likely drop by $50 to a $149/$200 range.

But I'm patient and I'll read the reviews (from reviewers and real people) and see what happens.