LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G3 release date?

Hello jeneric28

It could be the same here. It could be either Bell or Rogers gets the gold version only. Time will tell.

Honestly LG doesn't sell much here. Its been said by many reps on many carriers due to their lack of updates, services & lack of support for their phones. the G2 & G3 are nice don't get me wrong but the past is what destroyed LG & customers from getting a LG device.

We will find out a week or so before Aug 1st. Rogers should be putting it up on the Rogers reservation system before launch. Then you are able to reserve the color / model you want. The reservation system will NOT tell you the price of the device tho. Just a reminder.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info..

yah i know the market here is not good for LG... Sammy and Apple have taken over...

the way LG does business reminds me of BlackBerry in the past... no one else annouces a phone and takes 2+ Months to get it to the customer... 

yes prices are not really an issue as i sold my Note 3 for a fair price... it should cover the upgrade costs... the device reservation service is pretty good at Rogers... 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

It is and i wil be making a thread on it when Rogers announces it on the reservation system so keep ur eye on that soon:).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

any updates on when the pre orders will start?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

Unfortunately not at the moment. Likely will start mid July / ending of July. They open the reservations a week or so before launch.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

jeneric28,

Just sign up with Rogers to receive email alerts to all the latest news, updates, new devices as well as getting on the reservation list.  

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/newphones?asc_icid=home-whats-new_Newdevice_slot-1

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello samsboc

As much as i like that idea, it sometimes fails and sends a email a day or so after the reservations are open. A few threads on here and Mobilesyrup had posted about this too last year with the iPhone 5S and Note 3.

The OP can try it and see and hope they get a email of the reservation day but the faster way is checking the site or online
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

meownix

I would like to believe Rogers is getting better @ notifying people about their products. Also, most people don't care to check online every nanosecond, they can wait a day longer if need be, what's the rush? 🍻
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello samsvoc

They are but still have those hickups which they sometimes take hours or even days to notify their customers about a new device. Hopefully they have fixed it or on the process on fixing this!

Some people want to be first to get it. Due remember the first ones that reserve have a better chance getting it at a launch then later per say. I have dealt with many reservation threads and seen this pattern.

To each their own tho:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Patience my boy, patience.