LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G3 release date?

Hello DynoNobel

Remember everyone's " heavy usage" varys. Its not the same for everyone and reviewers on websites use the phone to the limit to see if it will last and how long and so on. I do it for a website of mine as well.

FF and BB won't be getting the official cases and other officially LG G3 products for a couple of weeks. This is something that i asked BB head office. They did the same thing with the S5 and with the Note 3 in the start.
I'm Here A Lot

Of course. I wouldn't expect anyone to have the same results as me, but what I CAN say is that I was pleasantly surprised.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DynoNobel

I would be too. It's nice to have power on ur phone and battery to last!
I've Been Around

Does anyone know abouts when the LG G3 white will be coming to Rogers? I have contacted Rogers and someone told me they are getting it in but they weren't sure of when yet. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything different or new?

Thanks. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello KathleenPicanco

There was no official word that the white will come. At this point is a waiting game to see if other colours will come. If they do release other colours, it will be in a few months time
I Plan to Stick Around

G3 on back to school promo for 79.99. Oh ya, time for me to pull the upgrade trigger. I knew Rogers would drop the price, but not this fast. Lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Woohoo. Upgrade Done.

Waiting for my case I ordered from ebay last week [premediated]

3rd party Sim unlocking complete so i can use during USA travel.

Now time to root the phone. LOL

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello clockwork58

Glad to see you got it! I can't wait until the Note 4 comes out tho haha.
I've Been Around

Just got the G3 Last week and its been great so far but does anyone elses make a creaking noise around the speaker. It seems like theres a space between the back cover and the phone, and its completely snapped in. so everytime i pick up te phone the back cover moves. Im kind of OCD when it comes to stuff like this so it drives me crazy, is any one elses doing this or should i take it in a see if i can get another

thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mtomiuck

Most devices have faults like this. I know my iPhone 5S and S4 had this issue. If you think it's better to go back and get another one, i would highly suggest you do it as long as you are within the 15 days grace period