LG G Flex OS

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

LG G Flex OS

Hey, anyone know when our  LG G Flex phones are getting the Lollipop OS ugrade, its rediculous waiting so long?  Its been out since last fall.   

If anyone can shed some light on this would be welcome.

Thanks Andy

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G Flex OS

Hello transferman

It seems like LG Canada is to blame as well. They are the only delying the update to Rogers from what i have heard. Rogers has no control on when they will receive the update from them or if they regect it. I will keep a eye out & see what else i hear.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yea thanks for the info, i contaced LG support, they say its up to Rogers wether they will carry the LG G flex 2 or not in canada, hard to beleive getting the run around, no one knows whats going on. Its suppose to come to canada according to all the articles i have read online from the USA.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Posted the wrong answer oh well it will make sense,  also, thanks for the info on the OS upgrade for the LG G Flex, my son got his for his HTC one X about a month and a half ago, man they are quick. Hope it comes soon for my g flex, last year got the kitkat upgrade in early july wow so early  LOL.