cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Flex 2

transferman
I'm Here A Lot

Also anyone here of when the new LG G Flex 2 is being released in Canada, no sign of it anywhere, last year our LG G Flex phones were out by April 3.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: LG G Flex 2

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello transferman

LG Canada has not released that it will carrry the LG Flex 2 in Canada or not. Nothing from them or any Canadian carrier at the moment. I would contact LG Canada & see what they say but it won't be much sadly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello transferman

LG Canada has not released that it will carrry the LG Flex 2 in Canada or not. Nothing from them or any Canadian carrier at the moment. I would contact LG Canada & see what they say but it won't be much sadly.

View solution in original post

Wow, here it is mid may and still no LG F Flex 2. I think us canadians are getting ripped off  If anyone knows when its coming out, please share, cant find any info on it, have checked with the LG rep, they have no idea.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @transferman

LG and the carriers won't make any comments until they come to a agreement to sell it. Until then, no one has any information.

jlannen
I Plan to Stick Around
With all the issues that device has I am not sure why anyone would buy it to be honest. G4 should be a better option for many reasons only issue is that LG likes to lock the boot loader on devices which for some is a deal breaker.
Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation