LG C195 Prepaid activation ?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LG C195 Prepaid activation ?

Hi ... I have this phone with a $10 SIM card . What do I need to do to use this prepaid phone ? I don't want to have account with Rogers . I would just like to be able to use this phone for a month , which is all I need it for , Can you help , Thanks

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG C195 Prepaid activation ?

Hello Just_A_Dude

Your card is not a account. You basically have a $10 pre paid card to use the phone with. The phone depends on if its locked to Rogers or not. If the device is fully unlocked, you can use it on any carrier u like. If the device is locked to Rogers, u will need to have the device unlocked to use it on another carrier.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your respond . I don't really care if its lock or unlocked . I just want to be able to use it with rogers , what do I need to do to get it going ? thx 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Just_A_Dude

You would need to call into paygo and have them activate that card u got
I Plan to Stick Around

That is it ? Do you have to give some sore of code which is on the sim card ? Thx

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Just_A_Dude

If i am not mistaken, u have to give then details of the card u have. Really just call in and see what they need.
I Plan to Stick Around

okay ... I will later on when I need to use it ... Thanks