KitKat Upgrade

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smartswine
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: KitKat Upgrade

🙂 Meowmix that's a strong statement
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Smartwine

Yes it is. Its a strong statement because it's true 🙂 l. Head office knows things way before call center / store reps know. The call center reps and store reps find out about stuff from head office a day or so before or sometimes they don't get any information unless it's by the public
Smartswine
I Plan to Stick Around

well in my opinion the biggest challenge of Rogers customer care isn’t in info sharing but in consistency of service; because sometimes you do get all the right answers, unfortunately in other cases your call can be forwarded to agents who have very limited knowledge
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Smartwine

While that is true and i do agree. The problem is that with updates and such, reps have no knowledge or know until head office tells them something. Sadly this is how it is.

I have recorded and sent recordings to head office of Rogers on how reps are treating normal customers. Some are nice and some are not nice and plain rude.
wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Any idea when the Kit Kat upgrade will be released for the S4 ?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

At this point there is no information when it will become available to Rogers customers. It could come within weeks or months. No word from Samsung Canada or Rogers yet.
fysty-1
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't kniow for sure but I think Rogers is the slowest of all the carriers to upgrade.  They won't upgrade my Note to Jellybean so I changed phones. ( And I just bought an Otterbox Defender for the Note 1):smileyfrustrated:  Any way cheers Angela Smiley Happy

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello fysty -1

The Note 1 will never get any updates from Samsung let alone a carrier that's why. Blame Samsung, not Rogers on this lol.
fysty-1
I Plan to Stick Around

Does that mean that I will never be able to fet Kit Kat?  That sucks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello fysty -1

On the Galaxy Note 1 no you will not unless you root the device. On this. Galaxy Mega you will at some point