cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KitKat Upgrade

christirmt
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, I know it's old but I like it, and Kies will not let me upgrade to KitKat.  I get a message that says if I have used Kies to upgrade to JellyBean Baseband MA7 I need to cancel the upgrade to KitKat.

Any suggestions on how I can upgrade?

***edited labels***

44 REPLIES 44

Re: KitKat Upgrade

Smartswine
I Plan to Stick Around
🙂 Meowmix that's a strong statement

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Smartwine

Yes it is. Its a strong statement because it's true 🙂 l. Head office knows things way before call center / store reps know. The call center reps and store reps find out about stuff from head office a day or so before or sometimes they don't get any information unless it's by the public

Smartswine
I Plan to Stick Around
well in my opinion the biggest challenge of Rogers customer care isn’t in info sharing but in consistency of service; because sometimes you do get all the right answers, unfortunately in other cases your call can be forwarded to agents who have very limited knowledge

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Smartwine

While that is true and i do agree. The problem is that with updates and such, reps have no knowledge or know until head office tells them something. Sadly this is how it is.

I have recorded and sent recordings to head office of Rogers on how reps are treating normal customers. Some are nice and some are not nice and plain rude.

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Any idea when the Kit Kat upgrade will be released for the S4 ?