Kindle Paperwhite Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Kindle Paperwhite Promotion

Thanks again Meowmin

i will call them and change the plan to $45 promo price + MY5

and will also get KINDLE.  

🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aman3001

You are welcome. Alright then:)
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Meowmin,

so i was chatting with rogers online. that lady told me that i am eligible for this KINDLE promo . if i get that $45 plan + $10 MY5

for total of $55. which is the requirement.

and when i called them to make changes and asked that guy the same question. he told me that my plan should be more than $55. and they don't count on add-ons. so i cann't have Kindle...

so i will try calling them tomorrow again. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aman3001

Its Meowmix not Meowmin..

Yes try to call them tomorrow & see. If the rep says you are eligible, then tell them to leave a note on your account & do submit the form on the page i showed you.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

At the end of filling out the info, the msg said error: something about one of the numbers can not be validated or something to that effect and to try again but when I tried again it said the number was already entered... Not sure if I will be receiving this now .... How do I find out if everything is ok with what was submitted?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just wondering if this will add to the DSRF if the contract is cancelled in like 4 or 5 months, wouldn't want to find out later that another $200 is added to the fee if a better contract deal happens to show up at another carrier.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gumby2005

No this is a free gift you get. They will not add the value of it on the DSRF.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Cool then can open it has been sitting here in the box for over a week didn't even know the promotion was on when i relented and took my kid off payasugo and signed him to a contract. Just was worried that if abused the phone ie running up huge bills i would have to buy outta the contract and prepay him again. Was originally gonna pay full retail for the phone but decided to let him go on a contract. The Kindle was just an added bonus i guess.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have encountered similar issue. I have registered for the ekindle & went back to check, telling me that I'm not eligible 'cause I signed up the corporate 3 yrs plan instead of regular customer plan; still did not get the ebook yet.
Now I was told that I did not come back to the website within the 10-day to check for my status, so it's too late to have anything done.
Anyone has the same issue?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

HELP!

I signed up for a 3 year contracts. $55 per month with a Sony Xperia T. The single reason I chose Rogers was because I could get the free Kindle. I signed up on May 15th. Minutes after placing my order and receiving the confirmation emails, I went to the Kindle promotion page and submitted my info for the offer. I checked almost daily for two weeks, and now I have noticed that on the 30th it was updated to the following:

Your submission has been reviewed and we are unable to validate your data for this offer.� Our records indicate that your account activation occurred outside the promotional dates as per the terms and conditions you are not eligible for this reward. To review the terms of this promotion please review our website at For further�information please consult any in-store sales representative for further assistance.

What should I do? I qualified for sure. New customer, 3 year contract, $55 pre-tax, and also signed up on the last day of the promotion (May 15th). If I can't get my Kindle, they WILL be cancelling my service. I can get get the same plan for less through Eastlink.