Kindle Paperwhite Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Kindle Paperwhite Promotion

I do agree with Meowmix though.. give a call in and see what they can do for you.

Ask to speak to customer relations. (as the regular reps dont have access to the same things).  They usualy have different deals they can offer exisiting customers.. these may varry based on what you have with them, how long with them, etc.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Agreed!. The only thing they will do is give you a discount on your line or something similar. You will not get the tablet however as that has to be given from the promotions team & they only do that for new customers.

They most likely will give you some sort of % off your bill each month for w.e months they do it for OR maybe a free phone if you upgrade. nothing more tho.
I've Been Here Awhile

My contract has just recently expired, would I be eligible for this promotion?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hradi

No you will not. The ONLY way to get this promotion is if you sign a new contract with Rogers and a new account. No upgrades are eligible
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hey isn't the Kindle for Only new customers kind of a discrimination? Personally I think ANY Carrier should think of a customer at the end of there 3 year term is again a NEW Customer and should be an insensitive to Hold on to that Customer. Not a sorry we have you already. It is so easy to switch carriers these days. Personally I love Rogers and ya I did sign up for the Kindle. It doesn't hurt to ask. But what difference am I signing a new three year contract then someone else other then I am renewing my commitmenttoRogers? i realized new customers is more money but in this market you can lose a customer just as easy as signing one up. wheres the insentive for the customers who year after year keep there faith in Rogers?

A 35 dollar google play card

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello burnerbob70

Yes it is. You can be a existing customer BUT you must open a new line on your account or a new account in order to get it. Carriers try to get new customers in different ways by giving them new things like this. Current customers can call in any time & make a complaint & get a discount on their services / upgrade fee. Something new customers do not get as they get the promotion they get.

There is a thread already made about this. Lets stay on topic please. If you want, you can post all this there & we can talk about it there.
I've Been Here Awhile

It is a clear discrimination on the part of Rogers, when it comes to renewal of contracts. Being a loyal customer for more than 3 years, atleast they should extend some incentive to old customers for renewing the contract. I support the idea of kindle for renewals of galaxy s4 or htc one. OR atleast give credits in bills OR sometihng....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello salinsarin

Every carrier does this, not just Rogers & people fail to realize this. If you want a credit on your bill or something, you can always contact Rogers & ask to speak to the Rogers retentions department. They are the ONLY department that can give you a discount or a credit towards your bill / monthly plan.

No carrier offers promotions like this to customers that renew their term with them. I go to the states & Europe & i see none of them. So its not just Rogers.

While i can understand we do deserve it & we do something as we have been with the carrier for so long, its up to the carrier & rules if they want to give something to the customers.
I'm Here A Lot

Hello,

what is this for "Device Savings Recovery Fee, Service Deactivation Fee and/or Early Cancellation Fees (as applicable) will apply" on this promo.

how much will this be?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aman3001

That means you will need to cancel your account and open a new one. The device saving recovery fee is the amount you owe on the curren device you have. The service deactivation fee is $12.50 which that is for them to cancel your account.