Keyboard phones

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Keyboard phones

Does anybody know of any decent keyboard phones that work on Rogers' network (not necessarily from Rogers)? Anything I ever see available is severely underspec'ed...

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Keyboard phones

Hello acwest

You can go for the BlackBerry Bold 9900. It may not have a dual core or quad core processor and it may not have all the fancy things but it does what you need it to do. It has the most amazing keyboard on any smartphone out there. If you want a phone with all the new things, wait for 2 months or so until the BlackBerry Q10 gets released. Specs on that one is amazing.

Most Carriers do not get keyboard phones other then Blackberry. I know Bell and Telus offered the Facebook phone but the keyboard was not worth it
Also most android keyboard phones do NOT have top specs. Something you may want ti understand a well.
I Plan to Stick Around

I very much understand that Android keyboard phone have top specs, I am doing what I can to CHANGE that...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello acwest

You wont change anything. A company which has 9.7 million wireless customers will not just listen to 1 person. They will need more then 10,000 or so to listen. If the Manufacturer & the carrier do not want to sell the device, no one has a say to it. In the end, its up to them, not us.