Keep needing to reboot CGN3

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Keep needing to reboot CGN3

So how is CGN3 on  4.2.4.3  for Bridge Mode ? 

I am debating whether i should get this modem for Rogers Hybrid 150 ( 150Down, 10Up)

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

with the current firmware, its STABLE now finally from others reports Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

@Gdkitty wrote:

with the current firmware, its STABLE now finally from others reports Smiley Happy

Thanks so what is the fastest way to get this firmware ?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Wait.

From what i understand, the firmware will be pushed out automatically.  From a few others, they got the firmware a few days after they got the modem plugged in.

I just got MINE.. and its only on 4.2.4.1.

So hopefully it will update in the next few days.  If i have not seen the update by mid next week, will call in and inquire if a push can be done (last i heard they would not push it manually yet)

I Plan to Stick Around

I have been stable for weeks now. Working perfectly but critical to get the 4.2.4.3 firmware. Keep it in routed mode and call into rogers. Mention that you are having power cycle issues in bridged mode and need a firmware upgrade and they will create a ticket with the escalation team to push down the new firmware.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Mine wont be in bridged (long story, more for network layout, so have it with most disabled, and use  my own APs.).. so hopefully wont run into issue till its auto pushed.
if not, i'll call Smiley Happy