KIOSK MACHINE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

KIOSK MACHINE

it's a must that the kiosk machine gets up and running again in the stores .  its a convenient way for ppl who want to be in and out quickly no line ups .  please reconsider this .

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: KIOSK MACHINE

Are you talking about the Machines you are able to pay your bills with? If so Rogers already has them.. Here in Toronto EVERY Rogers plus store has them in the store.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Huh, I have never seen one up here, and no one ever used it Smiley Tongue.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Eatons center, Scarborough town center, fairview, yorkdale and a few stores I go to down here have them set up. People use it to pay bills with it. That is the only use for it so u don't have to wait in line.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

True.
I guess I have been web banking since it was first introduced, I pay everything that way, I wouldn't think of paying through a kiosk.
But not everyone likes web banking, etc.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea most people use online banking & such but some actually go to the store to feel safer. My dad goes to the store & pays threw the machine him self. That is how i know about them. They are new that is why some store may not have them. Remember that most Rogers plus stores are removing the Videos out of the store & building more space for tech support & billing, so this may help as well instead of waiting in those lines.
I'm a Senior Advisor

I saw one in the store in Ottawa College Square area last time I went to exchange a digital box.