Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy S3

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello alevasse

Please feel free to point out the " wrong info" I stated. If there is none, please do not comment to start fights and arguments. Also as a customer and a user I am able to comment on post / threads as needed.

Thanks.
alevasse
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't need to go further then this:

"That is because you do NOT have Rogers bloatware. Remember Rogers has their own bloatware on the updates, thus causing the memory to go low. "

The removal of Rogers bloatware is one of the easiest things. You reply to every post as if you were knowledgeable enough. Unfortunately for those involved, you're not.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alevasse

Actually to remove Rogers bloatware of a Android, you must root it and then use Tituniam back up to freeze it. I am sure you can research this up as well and see it for your self right?

For ones that do NOT root, there is no other way of my knowledge to remove carrier bloatware. If you can show us how, please feel free.

Also I post on A LOT of topics in which I know my knowledge. Some of course I do not and then get showen how it is. Thank you for your input tho:).
alevasse
I Plan to Stick Around

1. What bloatware are you referring to?

2. No, you reply to pretty much everything, knowledge or no knowledge. I've cringed at most of your answers.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alevasse

That is fine. I am allowed to reply to any post I feel like posting in as long as it has to do with the topic. Feel free to report me to the mods if you wish. I have the right to post a reply in any thread.

The bloatware I was talking about was the apps like "My Rogers", " Rogers On Demand", "Rogers Number One" and any other Rogers apps that they lock them into.

Thanks for your input tho:).
alevasse
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't try to be witty. All those apps can be disabled within your Application Settings. Once they are disabled they disappear from your App menu and no longer run in the background. See picture below from my phone.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hcdkd1.png

Funny how I did that and didn't need root my phone, eh? Go on and post like you know things, you've just lost a lot of credibility in two threads (today alone).

Thanks for your input tho Man Very Happy

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alevasse

Hmm never knew that. You see what I mean? Everyone learns things every correct? No one knows everything but we all post and see if we are right or wrong. Like I said, do not try to come in a public forum and start calling out / fighting with other users.

Also I really do NOT care about credibility to be honest. This is a forum. I could care less. I just post and give my help when needed. If I am wrong, I take fully responsibility and such. I am NOT here to winI or say I know everything / act like I know everything nor did I say that in any post I ever posted.

Thank you as well for showing me that:)
alevasse
I Plan to Stick Around

Now I feel bad for being rude...

haha

All I'm saying is... be careful what you tell people as it will affect their android experience, and a good example of that is within that Nexus S thread you posted. That person might not even buy that phone now because of that false information.

Anyways, good day to you. 🙂

best_deal
I've Been Around

T

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello alevasse

Actually to remove Rogers bloatware of a Android, you must root it and then use Tituniam back up to freeze it. I am sure you can research this up as well and see it for your self right?

For ones that do NOT root, there is no other way of my knowledge to remove carrier bloatware. If you can show us how, please feel free.

Also I post on A LOT of topics in which I know my knowledge. Some of course I do not and then get showen how it is. Thank you for your input tho:).

that's because you don't have enough knowledge. 

Simply root  - > download Root App Delete app and delete everything..no need for freezing. Freezing is not removing.

No stress. Learn how to use Root App Delete and you'll be fine. Also, get a free version.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello best_deal

I understand that but also freezing was the first method before that app came a long. I do not root my phones as I like to keep them from bricking and such. Thus why I do not have enough knowledge on rooting and such.

Thank you for you suggestion and that app as well:) ill keep it handy just incase one day I root the device I have.