Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy S3

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello Scotty00001

That is not bad. I heard Bell will release it late November as well. Thank god Rogers actually posted something as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Flash the bell modem and ics then update via odin then the sprit offical and bam bobs your uncle you got offical jelly been for your s3.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sprint*
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello todorcim

Not everyone knows how to flash & wants to root their devices. I rather wait for the update then flash & do something wrong on the device.

Late November is not that far anyways.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Isn't it curious how all 3 large Canadian carriers are releasing the update at the exact same time?  It's almost like they collude so that neither has an advantage, sort like how their plans and pricing are also so similar..Isn't that such a crazy coincidence? Of course that couldn't be the case because that would be against competition laws so must be just a strange coincidence.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello estrelto

Not really. All carriers can say " Late November" But in all reality they can release it on different dates in which will not be against the competition laws. If they release it a few days after the others & still in " Late November " It will not matter.

None of the big 3 ever said a date anyways. All they said was " Late November"
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wow, Rogers will be providing 4.1 Jelly Bean in late November. But today 4.2 Jelly Bean was announced. Now we're probably going to have to wait until mid 2013 for that...

http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/10/29/google-announces-android-4-2-jelly-bean/

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

my quadcore gs 3 updated saturday night, jelly bean also freed up almost 100 megs from memory i have 845 free now
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello TonydAnzaa

That is because you do NOT have Rogers bloatware. Remember Rogers has their own bloatware on the updates, thus causing the memory to go low.

The 4.1 should be coming late november like the rest of the carriers are doing & the 4.2 should be coming in a few months after. I doubt Rogers will let the S3 wait for so long to get update. Remember this is Rogers, we always have to wait for updates no matter what the device is 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does Meowmix feel the need to reply to everyone? Again, with so much false information...