cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with signin to Ignite WiFi Hub

Brunnno
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello
Have changed my current internet from wired to fibre optic and will be receiving new Ignite Gateway modem in April 3.
In meantime Iam trying to sign to my Ignite WiFi hub vi phone, But having error of “Sorry some error, Pls call Technical Team”

1. Do I need to get my Ignite Gateway modem to login to ignite WiFi hub
2. How do I check if my Rogers is linked with Ignite

Note: I can login to MyRogers with same credentials

Thanks

*Added Labels*

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Issue with signin to Ignite WiFi Hub

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@guest14  Which Rogers modem/gateway do you have and does this match the one that is listed under your Internet account in MyRogers?

guest14
I've Been Here Awhile
Yes it does. Ignite WiFi gateway. The listed serial number on the MyRogers page matches the one on the modem.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@guest14 wrote:
Yes it does. Ignite WiFi gateway. The listed serial number on the MyRogers page matches the one on the modem.

I don't know what the problem could be.  I'm also not sure why they would need to send a tech unless something got messed up that requires a modem swap to fix, and dispatching a tech would be the fastest way to get this done.  You can also try sending a Private Message to @CommunityHelps  and ask them to review your ticket and investigate further.  At the very least, they should be able to confirm whether or not a tech really needs to be dispatched.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation