Is unlimited Internet not available anymore?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Is unlimited Internet not available anymore?

The link for unlimited Internet just redirects back to the Rogers homepage. Has the unlimited deal ended? I thought we had until June 30 for this.

I can still see the website in Google's cache, though, from June 1. I'd love to be able to get this if it's still available.

***edited labels***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Is unlimited Internet not available anymore?

The page loads fine for me, tried it two browsers.

It is still available, and still lists june 30th as the cut off date.

To order, you do have to call in though.

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

The page still doesn't work for me. I did call them, though, and they told me that technically, the promotion is indefinite. But yeah, I will assume it expires on June 30, just in case.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It originaly was set that you had to sign up by the end of march... then april.. now june.  They likey will keep extending it.

AND.. once you are signed up, as long as you dont change your internet plan, even if they are no longer are carrying it.. it will get grandfathered forward and you will still get it.

But yes.. always best to sign up.. before the cut of date.. JUST incase.

I have had it since about the 2nd day it was available... and i LOVE not having to worry about watching my usage anymore.