Is there is a solution for VOD WWE Network error #44 yet.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foreverblue
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there is a solution for VOD WWE Network error #44 yet.

while trying to use WWE network ROD get error #44, have contacted rogers twice and was told they cant fix it but would keep trying, can i get an update if a solution has been found for Error #44

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Foreverblue
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Is there is a solution for VOD WWE Network error #44 yet.

I am happy to say yesterday when I got home the error has been fixed on both the vault and raw replays. Thank you Rogers for sticking with it to get it resolved!

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersZia

Hi @Foreverblue,

Welcome to the Community!

Just to clarify, are you getting the error on specific events or is it popping up everytime you access the service? In the past, were you able to use the service at all?

Thanks,

RogersZia

Foreverblue
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi yes it did work till about a month ago. It is when I go into WWE ON DEMAND. I get the same error in the "vault" and "raw & smackdown" options. Do you know what Error #44 means?

Thanks.

RogersZia

Hi @Foreverblue,

Thank you for posting in the Community.

Can you please unplug the box from the power and the cable for 15 minutes and then try accessing the service again.

If you continue to experience the same error please contact us via PM @CommunityHelpsTo learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

RogersZia

Foreverblue
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok tried that it didnt work. Ty for trying I will pass on contacting someone else that would be the 4th person I have to explain it all to I think that is a bit much. After summerslam I will cancel it. Thanks again for trying.

jimboden
I'm an Advisor

@Foreverblue wrote:

Ok tried that it didnt work. Ty for trying I will pass on contacting someone else that would be the 4th person I have to explain it all to I think that is a bit much. After summerslam I will cancel it. Thanks again for trying.

@Foreverblue

That's a very interesting problem. I also have the WWE On Demand channel, which is 397 where I live in Toronto. My cable box is an SA8300HD PVR and I have no problem with that channel. I just tried  few different events and they worked fine. The only thing I noticed, which was kind of annoying, is that the screen background flashes on and off when I'm looking through the menus.

Foreverblue
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is a Nextbox pvr so maybe thats the issue very wierd that the first 2 options work with no issues who knows. Just find it funny the message I get says to call and quote error #44 but no one knows what that means. Glad yours is working for you and it must work for most people. I cant say that Im thrilled that we dont get raw or smackdown to begin with live on the network. I have the plus pkg which doesnt carry sportsnet360 Id have to pay another 15 a month my bill is already over 180 a mth so with it not working correctly its just not worth it me.

jimboden
I'm an Advisor

@Foreverblue

I have the VIP package, which includes all the Sportsnet Channels. I've always been mystified as to why Raw and Smackdown are not on the WWE Network. Maybe it has something to do with broadcast rights. You'd think the WWE, which owns them, would be able to broadcast it themselves. I hope someone is able to sort out your problem. If you haven't already, accept the mod's advice and PM them. I've used that service a few times and it works quite well.

Foreverblue
I Plan to Stick Around

I get most of the sports channels as well but just to get that one channel is not going to make me move up to a higher pkg. Anyways ty for the reply, take care.

And like I said repeating everything again for the 4th time is too much for me Ill come bk when they add raw maybe by then it will work. And yes it is because of the rights. Over and out!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jimboden

Thats a very simple explanation. WWE pays the broadcaster for a contract let's say 5 years. So that contract means they can not show RAW or Smack down live anywhere else which means even WWE Network. They did it on them selfs as i see it.

Anyways both my 4K boxes and my NB3 show me the the channels and the Network including the VOD. I had this issue before and all they did was take off the WWE Network and re added it. After that got fixed. Maybe different for everyone's account though