cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to track my internet usage?

njdevils1833
I've Been Here Awhile

i have a rogers rocket hub. Is there any way i can track how much data my family is using and when we are close to our limit?

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there any way to track my internet usage?

Hi Meeshka1

You should be able to view your usage for the hub, on the MYROGERS page.
When you have your accounts connected to your myrogers login, it should show them (tv, internet, etc) all as seperate services inside the myrogers info-hub.

The rocket hub, is listed under the cell phone section.. normaly at the very top.  IF you have  rogers cell as well, may have to choose the device from the dropdown.

After that, you should be able to click on the 'veiw wireless usage' link, which will bring you to another page, and can break down the details for the usage a little bit more.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Meeshka1
I've Been Here Awhile

I am trying to view my usage showing me a daily value for what I am being charged on my Hub.    I feel that the charged amount is wrong but I can't find anywhere to be able to see how much I used on a daily basis.  I was away for 2 weeks and did not use my internet so it should be in a lower bracket not higher.    Any ideas?    Thank you.

Hi Meeshka1

You should be able to view your usage for the hub, on the MYROGERS page.
When you have your accounts connected to your myrogers login, it should show them (tv, internet, etc) all as seperate services inside the myrogers info-hub.

The rocket hub, is listed under the cell phone section.. normaly at the very top.  IF you have  rogers cell as well, may have to choose the device from the dropdown.

After that, you should be able to click on the 'veiw wireless usage' link, which will bring you to another page, and can break down the details for the usage a little bit more.

View solution in original post