Is there any contact number that will get you to a person when calling for pay as you go support?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimow
I've Been Here Awhile

Is there any contact number that will get you to a person when calling for pay as you go support?

This number ( 1-800-575-9090) only gives you automated options.  NOT HELPFUL RODGERS!  Sometimes I have real questions that need a quick reply.  Not even your chat bots can help us pay -as-you-go customers.  Is there anyway to reach an actual human and can assist with issues not covered by the automated choices??  ...Or are we on our own and you forgot to mention that little fact when we signed up 🙂

UNHAPPY!

****Edited Labels****

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Is there any contact number that will get you to a person when calling for pay as you go support

Hello kimow

In order to get a live agent, you will have to keep pressing 0000000000000. The automated voice will say " I am sorry, i will now transfer you to a agent".

Right now the office is closed but do it tomorrow morning.
kimow
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Is there any contact number that will get you to a person when calling for pay as you go support

Thanks so much, that worked great 🙂

jimboden
I'm an Advisor

There was a time when you could say "Agent" and it would transfer you to a real person. Don't know if it stills does it, though, as I haven't used it in a long time. I'm also remembering back to the days when their system worked with voice prompts, which it may no longer do.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah.. they got rid of the voice menus.. MOST places that DID do it it seems, have droped it.. it was suposed to be smarter in filtering stuff out.. but ended up not hearing the right things half the time 😛

I usualy have pretty good luck going thorugh the menu to the right place to find a person.. but rule of thumb on most of these, they will tend to have a default back to a live person, when hitting 0

elaineng
I've Been Here Awhile

unfortunately I kept hitting 0 and I got "sorry, I didn't get a valid response". 

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I believe you get that for a few times, then eventually says they will connect you.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elaineng

You have to keep hitting it until it tells you that you are being transferred to a customer service representative. It may take a few times but it will do it.