Is the Acer Liquid an Android Phone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired) RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)

Is the Acer Liquid an Android Phone?

Is the Acer Liquid an Android Phone and what version OS is it running?     Robot wink        

***edited labels***                  

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager (Retired) RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: Is the Acer Liquid an Android Phone?

Yes, the Acer Liquid is an Android Device and it is Running Andriod OS 2.1. Robot Happy                                                

I'm Here A Lot

This phone is probably one of the most under rated phones that rogers has

its an undreclocked 1Ghz processor, so its easily unlockable to a full 1Ghz (to be honest you don't notice it running at 768

and this also has 512mb of ram

the x10 only has 320

the best part of it though, is multi touch

i beleive all touch screen phones should have this feature

I Plan to Stick Around

I agree I call it the poor mans iphone LOL
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it is a droid and it is running 2.1..It is suposed to be upgraded to 2.2 this quarter.As for the phone..It is great.I have had it for 3 weeks and I like the droid market better then Apples app market.As for it being a poor mans Iphone I think it is a better phone and only people with Iphones say that.

I Plan to Stick Around

i wosh i would have gotten the acer instead of the x10.  the acer is already on 2.1 and getting upgraded to 2.2.  it has multi touch and the x10 does/will not.  the x10 will no longer be updated to 2.2 without hacking/rooting the phone voiding your warrenty and installing a custom rom from xda-dev team.  2.2 is a huge update due to some of the programming changes there have been reports of up to 400% processing capability which leads to a faster phone and better battery life.  if you want to get an android phone, the acer is the only decent one sold by rogers.