cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it not possible to cancel one service without making 20 other changes to an account

danielao
I've Been Here Awhile

I want to save a little money by getting rid of a service I hardly use.

So why do I need to make changes to my internet plan, I service I actually want, when all I want to do is cancel my cable?

No, I don't to keep cable to keep my current Internet plan. I want to cancel cable and keep the Internet ffs.

So infuriating.

***Edited Labels.***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is it not possible to cancel one service without making 20 other changes to an account

RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @danielao thanks for your post, I can totally understand your frustration Smiley Sad .

Just reading your comment it sounds as if your current plan is either bundled together (Cable & Internet) or there might be a promotion of some sort that is spread between both services. If this is true then removing one service will unfortunately affect the other.

I would advise you to ask customer service to clarify the details of your plan to better understand the need to change your existing service. Keep us updated if you can.

Re: Is it not possible to cancel one service without making 20 other changes to an account

Depending on which internet plan you were on before.. MOST of the current ones, are actually CHEAPER for more speed, than the previous plans were.