Is it normal to be billed for a service you don't want when you called to cancel last month?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Is it normal to be billed for a service you don't want when you called to cancel last month?

Wasted an hour of my life last month canceling TechXpert Whole Home.  I didn't order it.  I also do tech support for a living and don't need it.  I also got the agent to credit the full amount and now I see it on my bill again.

Naughty Rogers.

*Edited Labels*

Re: Is it normal to be billed for a service you don't want when you called to cancel last month?

Hello, @joecarey

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums and posting your concern. Usually, TechXpert Whole Home is part of a bundle with the option of subscribing it as a separate service. If it was part of a bundle then you will see the charge and credit for the same and it can't be cancelled. However, if it was as separate service then it can be cancelled at any time. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online and we can sort it out for you. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin