Is Texture available through Rogers anymore

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Is Texture available through Rogers anymore

Well Laura, it looks like they keep the employees in the dark as well.

I'm not sure where Linders got the info, but that sounds like the same info I got when I signed up for Texture. I had Texture before they name changed their name from Next Copy (which I believe was September 2015). So this was long before Mar 1/18.

We had the 60 day free offer originally. When that was finished, we switched it over to the share everything plan (which we are still members of). Share everything gave us the basic subscription free. We were able to upgrade to premium for $5 more. As I said, this was for much longer than a 2 year period.

Interesting that when customers try to change or break a contract we get burdened by a cash penalty, but when Rogers changes or breaks a contract, that's A-OK!

Laura, I hop that you will pass these streams concerning Texture, NHL & Spotify to your superiors and let them know how unhappy their longtime customers are. It was these perks that kept us as Rogers customers for this long. With these little perks gone, what is keeping us with Rogers? There are lots of cheaper internet, home phone & cell services. There are also a number of TV content providers that are far cheaper than Rogers.

I currently have cable, home security, 2 cell phones & internet through Rogers. I have been a Rogers customer for over 25 years. I have been loyal. In light of Rogers tactics, why should I stay with Rogers?

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi again,

Cant seem to find it now but i copied and pasted it from online.

I was able to get a screenshot on myRogers login thought that shows my texture promo is still active and free/included in share everything plan though. So wouldnt that mean texture should still be active?
I Plan to Stick Around

Just did the same thing and looks like are NHL Live, Spotify, Texture & Netflix listed as available.

Hey @dalziel66,

We truly appreciate your loyalty to our brand over the years, it means a lot! I can certainly understand your position with all of the recent changes that have been happening with regards to our premium services. While we try to minimize the amount of changes that we make to our services, from time to time we do make changes to our offers.  While we no longer offer certain premium services with our wireless plans, we will still deliver great value with features such as Roam Like Home, worry-free data management tools, Stream Saver, and access to GamePlus in the MyRogers app. And as mentioned, customers can still visit texture.ca to subscribe if they wish.

In reference to your concern @Linders82, if the 6 or 24 month promotion had expired and you were still receiving access to Texture for free, then this may have been a hiccup in our system as the free access should have technically expired along with the promotion. Of course, there was always the option to continue subscribing to the service for a fee for those interested.

If either of you would like for us to look into this for you to confirm the current status of your Texture subscription with regards to your Rogers wireless account, we would be happy to do so! Please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on our Private Message system, please CLICK HERE.

RogersLaura