Is Texture available through Rogers anymore

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Is Texture available through Rogers anymore

Is Texture available through Rogers anymore?

I just wasted about 20 minutes on with a Rogers chat operator.

This morning I was reading magazines through Texture. This evening the app is saying I need to subscribe. I have previously received Texture through Rogers as part of the combo of plans I have (you could choose two pf Texture, NHL or Spotify - we took the 1st two).

Is this no longer available? The Rogers chat operator told me I should contact Texture. The Texture website said to contact Rogers:

"The Texture redemption portal has been discontinued. If you are a Rogers customer, for questions or comments, please contact us at Rogers.com/contactus If you received Texture as a gift, please contact Texture customer service."

So who do I contact? Is Texture still part of this deal?

***Edited Labels***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Is Texture available through Rogers anymore

Having the same issue for a few months (probably since the Apple purchase of Texture). Sent off an email to Texture support, hoping they can get the issue figured out.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

A lot of those promos were time sensitive too.

It was a 'when you sign up, get GCL, or the other things' for 1, 2 etc years.

Could it have run out?

I Plan to Stick Around

Didn't see anything like that when I got them. It was part of the share everything package. Of course it's not listed on the Rogers website anymore so I can't check.

I've Been Here Awhile

When I log into the Texture website, it shows I have a Premium subscription still.  As far as I remember, there wasn't any time limit on this offer, so long as I remain on that same plan I should still have access.

When I log into the ios or android app with the same credentials, however, it doesn't recognize that I have a subscription.

2018-08-16_22-17-29.jpg

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the same issue I am having.

Greetings @jplaforest and @dalziel66!

We hope you've been enjoying your time in the Community and thanks for your posts!! 

Texture is definitely a magazine lover's paradise! 🙂 Just to clarify, this option was being offered for free on a promotional basis to wireless customers taking advantage of an eligible Share Everything plan and it would have been valid for either 6 months or 24 months only. Customers are welcome to continue subscribing to this service online via texture.ca once their promotional period ends (standard rates will apply).

Hopefully, this helps!

RogersLaura

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you Laura, but I don't recall there being a limit on the plan. If there was, it wasn't communicated very well; must have been buried in the usual Rogers fine print. Too bad Rogers doesn't treat their customer base like they really appreciate them. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there, i found this piece of info online:

Once you subscribe, services will be free of monthly subscription fees for 6 months, after which time access will automatically be billed at then-current rate. Regular monthly subscription fees (currently, Spotify Premium $9.99/month per user; Texture Premium $14.99/month) plus applicable taxes will apply after initial period unless cancelled earlier.

So we should still have access to it but with the montly fee. We were being charged the monthly fee through rogers, no? Has this agreement stopped? Would have been nice to be notified

Hi @Linders82!

Thank you for participating in our Forums and a warm welcome to the Community! 😄

May I ask where you found that particular information? From my understanding, if you had activated your Texture subscription prior to March 1st 2018, you would have had to go to the texture.ca website to continue your subscription once the 6 or 24 month free promotion ends (a credit card is required). As long as no changes have been made to your Rogers account, you should be able to login to your MyRogers profile online to set your subscription fees to show on your Rogers Wireless invoice going forward. 

Customers subscribing to Texture on or after March 1st 2018 can manage their subscription on texture.ca only.

I hope this information is useful!

RogersLaura