Is Rogers internet down?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Is Rogers internet down?

When I called in, the answer I got was.. "Due to unforseen circumstances, our offices are currently closed." I was like What!?!?! and I had to turn my phone into a hotspot to get online here.. and for rogers live chat.. it's a 36 minute wait.

sigh... it's making Bell look really good... and of course, Rogers won't rebate you for the inconvenience unless you make a stink about it.

I've Been Around

Down in toronto, east york to be exact...
I've Been Around

I can't get the internet either - just south of Windsor.

I've Been Here Awhile

Same here I live in Brampton , Ontario.

No service.

Cant even get through on the phone to them, all service numbers busy.

I've Been Here Awhile

They have to cancel contracts. Internet is down and so is customer service and technical support. Do I ever feel sorry for people on rogers home phone lmao. I'm. Currently on the web uusing bell smartphone on a hot spot.. God bless bell. Everybody call in tomorrow and get a free month or two off service for such **bleep**ty service. Canadas largets network my **bleep**

I've Been Here Awhile

What the bleep is going on rogers? Your technical support number rings busy. Get your crap together. I give 15 seconds or your giving me 6 months of service for free or terminating my contract right now! This is the worst internet service ever! God bless bell and techsavvy
I've Been Here Awhile

Down in Mississauga too!
I've Been Around

After an hour waiting on the phone, "The internet is down across the board". They are working to fix it. It's on their end/somewhere in a line or something...No point calling, just wait and it may eventually return. They should make a post eventually on the site (hopeful).

I've Been Here Awhile

Well there  increasing there fee this month so I'll be calling tomorrow to ask for a refund for today.......

I've Been Here Awhile

Waterloo Ontario.. No internet here. Let's hope RIM and University of Waterloo aren't connected to Rogers..